SBI SPECIALIST OFFICER ( ASST. MANAGER ) RECRUITMENT 2016- 412 VACANCY
SBI Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 412 Specialist Officer Posts: State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Asst Manager, Developer, Test Lead, Tester, Manager & Other) vacancies on regular & contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-10-2016 to 22-10-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 412
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Manager (System): 180 Posts
2. Developer: 50 Posts
3. Test lead: 02 Posts
4. Tester: 12 Posts
5. Manager (Statistician): 07 Posts
6. Asst. Manager (Statistician): 20 Posts
7. Technology Relationship Manager (Tech.RMs): 04 Posts
8. Admin Support Officer: 01 Post
9. Application Architect: 02 Posts
10. Business Architect: 01 Post
11. Datawarehouse Architect: 01 Post
12. Enterprise Architect: 02 Posts
13. Infrastructure Architect: 06 Posts
14. Portal Architect: 01 Post
15. Technology Architect: 05 Posts
16. Infrastructure Engineer: 09 Posts
17. Civil Engineer: 01 Post
18. Electrical Engineer: 01 Post
19. Technical Engineer: 01 Post
20. Network Engineer: 02 Posts
21. Complaint/ Dispute Resolution officer: 02 Posts
22. IT Risk Manager: 02 Posts
23. IT Security Expert: 02 Posts
24. Project Manager: 29 Posts
25. Business Analyst: 18 Posts
26. Developer: 22 Posts
27. Tester: 05 Posts
28. Test Lead: 01 Post
29.Technical Lead: 12 Posts
30. Innovation Specialist: 05 Posts
31. Data Scientist: 03 Posts
32. Sourcing Analyst: 01 Post
33. UX Designer: 01 Post
34. WAS Administrator: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-30 years for S.No-1,6, 25-35 years for S.No-2, 26-35 years for S.No-3, 24-35 for S.No-4 & 5 as on 01-09-2016 & for other refer notification. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for other refer notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation for S.No-1, Engineering Graduate from Government recognized University/ Institute for S.No-2, 3,4, Full time PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics for S.No-5 & for other refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General & Others, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (non-refundable) through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 04-10-2016 to 22-10-2016 & send hardcopy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along with relevant documents, experience & envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of __(Sr No__)” should reach to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 26-10-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & contact no.
2. Applicants should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in
3. Go to Careers ——> Click Latest “Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Fill the all details in the application.
7. Application fee should pay through Online & Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date for Online Application & Fee Payment||04-10-2016|
|Last Date for Online Application & Fee Payment||22-10-2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application||26-10-2016|
|Date of Online Test (Tentative)||25-11-2016|
|Downloading of Call letter for Online Test||From 15-11-2016|
Click Here for Apply Online- Apply Online
See detailed advertisement here :
We hope that you find our information helpful. We believe that you can crack any exam without Coaching. We are just becoming a part of your exam preparation. So start sharing your knowledge . If you have any useful information, short notes , any last year question paper, etc.
Please share on our email id: email@example.com
We will publish it on our website and your knowledge sharing will help other aspirants. We also assure you that we will not share your personal details publicly.
Thanks for Reading our post. Keep Reading.
If you found us helpful, so please motivate and support us by liking our official page: Like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook for upcoming exams discussion : www.facebook.com/jeaesharepedi
If you find any information incorrect or misleading or if you have any further queries ,please leave your suggestion or discuss in below comment box. You can email too on our official email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like, Share, Discuss & Contribute on sharepedia.org