Start your Engineering exams preparation with us .No coaching needed.Just you need Guidance and study materials for cracking any engineering exams.
Various Engineering Opportunities for a Diploma/Degree Holder:
|EDUCATION||MAIN RECRUITER||EXAM CONDUCTED BY||QUESTION LEVEL|
|CPWD, MES, BRO, POST
|SSC, RRB, METRO PSUs,
STATE PSC, etc.
|UPPCL, UPCL, UJVNL, UPPSC,HPCL, RVJNL,
|STATE POWER COMPANIES, METRO,
|IIT, IISC, ONGC, GAIL,
IOCL, AIR INDIA, DRDO,
|SEVEN IITS/IISC||GRADUATION LEVEL|
|SAIL, BSNL, IOCL,||PSU ORGANISATIONS||DIPLOMA, GRADUATION LEVEL|
|B.TECH/B.E||STATE POWER COMPANIES, STATE PWD, STATE JAL BOARD,||MPPSC, UPPSC, CGPSC,||DIPLOMA, GRADUATION LEVEL|
1. GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING)
Why GATE ?
GATE is considered to be the standard examination conducted not only for post graduation admissions but also to open the gates for lucrative opportunities in several public sector enterprises and research organizations. Based on the score achieved in GATE, admissions are offered in IITs, IISc, and NITs, and abundant opportunities for campus placements with salary packages ranging from Rs. 6 lakh to 30 lakh. Candidates on qualifying GATE, get a financial aid of 8000/- pm in the form of UGC scholarship.
Students interested in management can swing in the management line by pursuing a PG Diploma of 2 years in Industrial Engineering. Some institutes in India also offer admissions in the post Graduate programmes on the basis of GATE score.
GATE exam is important because of below mentioned factors:
- M.Tech – Campus placements in National and International private or public companies
- Several reputed PSUs and research organizations recruits on basis of GATE Score. i.e. IOCL, NTPC, BHEL, PGCIL, BARC etc.
- Teaching: Professor, Asst. Professor at IITs, NITs, reputed educational institutes etc.
- Junior Research Fellow: ISRO, DRDO, BARC, CSIR, IITs etc.
- Senior Research Fellow: ISRO, DRDO, BARC, CSIR, IITs etc.
- Junior Research Associates/ Senior Project Associates
- Scientists “C” grade jobs
- Career in Research & Development
- Technical value addition
- Expertise in subject/domain specialization
To Know more about gate :GATE- Gateway to PSU Jobs
2. IES/ESE (ENGINEERING SERVICE EXAMS)
To Know more about IES :IES- UPSC-Engineering Services Exam (Indian Engineering Services)