DMRC Junior Engineer(JE) Recrutiment: How to Prepare, Pattern, Syllabus, Job Profiles and Salary
DMRC JE: Pattern, Syllabus, Job Profiles, Salary and Preparation Tips
DMRC issued notification(Click here for official DMRC notification – DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2016 ) for recruitment of candidates to 1507 Vacancies for 11 posts.
Click here to apply online: Apply Online
DMRC JE Vacancies.
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
DMRC Junior Engineer Salary
|Name of Post||Pay Band|
|Jr.Engineer/ Electrical||13500- 25520|
|Jr.Engineer/ Electronics||13500- 25520|
|Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical||13500- 25520|
|Jr.Engineer/ Civil||13500- 25520|
The total Monthly emoluments for Junior Engineer will be around Rs. 38,000/-.
DMRC Junior Engineer Educational Qualifications
|Name of Post||Education Qualification|
|Jr.Engineer/ Electrical||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
B.E./B.TECH in Electrical/Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
|Jr.Engineer/ Electronics||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
B.E./B.TECH in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
|Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical||Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
B.E./B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering.
|Jr.Engineer/ Civil||Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
B.E./B.TECH in Civil Engineering
DMRC JE Eligbility
The candidates aspiring for JE posts in DMRC, along with educational criteria should satisfy the following criteria:
Age: 18 to 28 Years.
Eye Vision: A-1 – A 3 Category. (+/- 2D Power Allowed )
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
The pattern for DMRC JE exam is as follows:
DMRC JE Paper I: 120 Questions, 120 marks, 90 Minutes
|S. No.||Sections||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||General Awareness||15||120 Minutes|
|4||Knowledge of the discipline/trade||75|
DMRC JE Paper II: 60 Questions, 60 marks, 45 Minutes
|S. No.||Sections||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||General English||60||45 Minutes|
DMRC JE Exam Syllabus
The Syllabus for DMRC Junior Engineer will cover the following topics:
DMRC JE Exam Paper I
- This topic is very wide and if you want to prepare for it, you have to increase your memory power.
- You should read newspaper and magazines to increase your general knowledge and current affairs knowledge.
- Concentrate on topics like:
- National and International Current Affairs.
- Major Economic News.
- Military Events
- Book and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Abbreviations & Important Days etc.
In this section you need to clear your concept logically. The questions asked will be from verbal and non verbal topics like
- Test of Direction Sense
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Non Verbal Series and
- Mirror Images etc.
So prepare this section with you full strength. Practice as much as you can. This will be an easy section for you, if you spend some time on it to know the concepts.
In this you have to appear questions of the mathematics on lower level. You have to solve easy but tricky questions. You must have commend on topics like
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture and Alligations
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Number System
- Decimal Fractions
Daily prepare for these question without any help and clear your concept in depth.
DMRC JE Knowledge of the discipline/trade:
In this you have to appear questions of the engineering stream, you have applied for.
- JE Civil aspirants will be asked questions related to Civil Engineering.
- JE Electronics aspirants will be asked questions related to Electronics Engineering.
- JE Electrical aspirants will be asked questions related to Electrical Engineering.
- JE Mechanical aspirants will be asked questions related to Mechanical Engineering.
DMRC JE SYLLABUS FOR TECHNICAL PAPER
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Electrical Machines. ( Including Single Phase and FHP Motors)
- Power System Analysis
- Network Analysis.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Control Systems.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Question Bank book for Electrical Engineering:
Electronics Engineering Syllabus
- Basic Electricity
- Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Analog & Digital Communication
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Microwave Engineering
- Electronics Devices Circuit Theory
Question Bank book for Electronics Engineering:
- Question Bank in Electronics and Communication Engineering (with More Than 12000 Objective Type Question and Answer) (Gupta J B)
- Machine Design.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Heat Transfer.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.Fluid Mechanics.
- Industrial Engineering etc
Question Bank book for Mechanical Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering (English, Paperback, R S KHURMI, J K GUPTA)
- Conventional & Objective Type Questions & Answers on Mechanical Engineering for Competitions (Jain R K)
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Concrete Structures.
- Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- Transportation Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Geomatics Engineering.
- Construction Materials and Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering
Question Bank book for Civil Engineering
- CIVIL ENGINEERING (CONVENTIONAL & OBJECTIVE TYPE) revised edition Edition (English, Paperback, J. K. Gupta R. S. Khurmi)
JE EXAM PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER
To download previous year paper: Click Here
DMRC JE Exam Paper II
English covers some topics such Basics of English Language, Vocabulary & Grammar, Sentence structure and Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage. In this section you have to prepare some topics and your one section will be ready. To increase your Vocabulary you should read more and more books and dictionary. With this you can also cover the topic of Synonyms & antonyms.
DMRC JE Preparation Tips/Study Plan
As DMRC JE examination is going to held in 2-3 months, you should follow the following tips for preparation.
1. For general awareness, follow www.gktoday.in online website, for current affairs.Faces known, awards and honors, books and authors,military events, sports, current affairs, science and abbreviations for General Awareness. Revise current affairs of atleast 6 months for DMRC exam. And for Static GK, buy lucent book.
2. For technical section of paper 1, follow only standard books because level of questions are very good in DMRC exam . We have also provided list of books and syllabus for different engineering stream . Please check that also, it will surely help you.
3. For English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude refer our preparation tips and strategies.
Click here to read tips on , How to Prepare English . for paper II. Don’t ignore this section, because many students secure good marks in paper I but they are not in merit list because not qualified in paper II. So keep revising Enlgish concepts on daily basis.
4. Practice more and more quant and reasoning questions,as time is very less. Also attemp question from previous year paper.
5. Practice previous year paper of DMRC JE. This will help you get a better understanding of the level of DMRC JE Exam as well as prepare you for the exam.
6. Being specific, about DMRC, go through last year’s question paper for sure. It wont help you to get exact questions, but also help you to know the directions in which you must tend towards.
Friends this is all about DMRC JE Exam preparation. Feel free to ask us any queries or questions you have in the comments section below and we will have our DMRC JE Exam expert answer them for you.
We hope that you find our information helpful. We believe that you can crack any exam without Coaching. We are just becoming a part of your exam preparation. So start sharing your knowledge . If you have any useful information, short notes , any last year question paper, etc.
Please share on our email id: email@example.com
We will publish it on our website and your knowledge sharing will help other aspirants. We also assure you that we will not share your personal details publicly.
Thanks for Reading our post. Keep Reading.
If you found us helpful, so please motivate and support us by liking our official page: Like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook for upcoming exams discussion : www.facebook.com/jeaesharepedi
If you find any information incorrect or misleading or if you have any further queries ,please leave your suggestion or discuss in below comment box. You can email too on our official email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like, Share, Discuss & Contribute on sharepedia.org